I en stresset hverdag trenger vi ofte litt inspirerende ord fra vise læremestere for å hjelp oss å holde fokus, ha tro på prosjekter, føle forpliktelse til vår innsats, se mening, kjenne at vi er jordet, mindfulle, bevisste og medfølende.
Her deler jeg 10 inspirerende “quotes” som gir meg et inspirasjon og utfordring og som har innflytelse på hvordan jeg opptrer som (med) menneske! Enjoy!
1. “Ask questions. Stay curious. It’s much more important to stay interested than to be interesting.” – Jane Fonda
2. “Love to be real, it must cost—it must hurt—it must empty us of self.” -Mother Teresa
3. “Don’t move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move. Move the way joy makes you move.” — Osho
4. “Above all, learn how to breathe correctly.” – Joseph Pilates
5. “Nothing in the world can bother you as much as your own mind, I tell you. In fact, others seem to be bothering you, but it is not other, it is your own mind.” -Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
6. “Happiness from meditation can help to develop and improve our quality of life and the quality of the entire world. – Luang Por Dhammajayo
7. “Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence. Hold on to the truth within yourself as to the only truth.” ~ Buddha
8. ” Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
9. “I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” – by Rumi
10. “Accepting means you allow yourself to feel whatever it is you are feeling at that moment. It is part of the isness of the Now. You can’t argue with what is. Well, you can, but if you do, you suffer.” ~ Eckhart Tolle
ListenGood, LearnGood & FeelGood
Klem fra Monica